Born and raised in France, I am a native French speaker and offer English to French translation services. I have also spent time working and studying in Montreal, which strengthened my ability to translate accurately into Canadian French.
As a professional English to French translator, I pay special attention to terminologies in order to deliver high language accuracy and uniformity. I also offer project management for clients with large projects and localization services for branding and marketing.
|Areas of Expertise||Software Experience|
My Promise to You
Not only will I provide you with a professional French translation on time, but I will also:
- Work with you to establish a timeline and manage the translation project so it is delivered on schedule.
- Ensure that the integrity of the information is maintained and the outcome resonates with the target audience. This includes paying attention to details, such as conversion of currency, units of measure, date formatting, etc.
- Provide regular updates on the progress of the translation project and incorporate your revisions.
- Always maintain strict confidentiality. I do not object to signing confidentiality agreements.
English to French Translation Service Fees
English to French translation typically expands by about 15 – 20%. This must be considered when preparing your document or website for translation, especially with websites or printed documents with strict layout requirements.
Translation Rate: $0.11 to $0.14 (USD) per word in the source language (English). The price varies depending on the length and difficulty of the text.
For projects requiring Trados or Wordfast, I can offer the following discounts:
– Fuzzy matches: discount of 50 – 66% of the price for new words.
– Repetitions and full matches: discount of 25 – 33% of the price for new words.