At Lebras Translations, I am committed to protecting your data and privacy.
What information do I collect and how do I obtain it?
I receive information when you complete one of the forms on my website. Only your name and email address are required for communicating with me through these methods.
I use Google Analytics to help analyze how users use this site. It uses “cookies” to collect standard Internet log information, such as how long visitors stay on the site and how many pages were viewed. It does not provide personal information about visitors.
How do I use your information?
I may use your information as follows:
- To create a requested quote;
- Respond to your contact request;
- Provide my services;
- Monitor traffic patterns and site usage to help me improve the design and layout of the site; and
- To disclose information about you only if I have a legal duty to do so.
How do I protect your information?
I protect your information in the following ways:
- I will not request information which is excessive for our purposes;
- Delete any information which we hold about you that is no longer relevant; and
- Protect your data against unauthorised use. I follow security procedures in the storage of information to prevent unauthorised access.
By completing any of my forms, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of the information by Lebras Translations.
Last Revision: August 2011